Sunday, 21 May 2017

National Trust Buffoonery Pt I

I was recently asked why myself and Andy rarely smile in photos. Speaking for myself, I get self conscious and Andy has two settings: straight faced or clown.

As a reference point, this is Andy.
This is the man I married.




This is also the man I married. 
And this, this is what I have to put up with.

Petworth House


Mottisfont Abbey



Hinton Ampner



Polesden Lacey



Petworth


Every time.

And today is his birthday and we're off to a motor museum!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Andy!!!
    One of my dreams is to see Mottisfont Abbey. Have the best of days today, you lovely twosome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's why Jon doesn't featured on my blog all that often, he's always pulling mad faces, intentionally or otherwise!!
    Happy Birthday, Andy. Enjoy your classic cars. Hopefully you've got some sunshine for your special day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Andy! I actually did laugh out loud at those last few photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Andy, hope you both enjoyed your trip to the motor museum. Jos is the other way around, always looking too serious, or with a self-conscious half-smile. It's a bit better now that he has grown a beard. As for myself, it took me a while to be able to smile naturally, and in the past got comments on Facebook that I was looking too serious too ... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!