Thursday, 2 March 2017

Twirl

Just playing around in a dusty barn.

Hat: charity shop
Cardigan - charity shop
Jacket - made by me
Collar - Lindy Bop
Skirt - Lindy Bop
Petticoats - eBay
Boots - retail

I didn't remove my hat in the cardi photos because I would have had shocking hat hair.
If I'm lucky it looks very 1920's, but usually hat hair makes me look like Crystal Tipps.

And yes, yes that is a somewhat disturbing, deflated black rubber blow up body emerging from the bonnet of the yellow car. I don't know what's going on and I'm not investigating either.
Some things are best left.






7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Though that rubber thing is making me wonder if other car owners have been using the garage for fetishy shoots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It was blown up at one point and looked even more disturbing! There appears to be a lot of shenanigans going on with banter toward each other drawn in grime on cars, so it's likely retaliation! At least that's what I'm telling myself 😉 xxx

      Delete
    2. Charming, fab outfit!

      Cheryl Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. Cute! And twirling is one of the gifts of wearing girl-clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute fun outfit love the cardi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great setting for your twirly photos, in spite of the lugubrious black rubber thing. Love your cute cardigan and your furry hat. Even short-haired me has hat hair sometimes ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've captured that twirl a treat! I love the industrial setting, a wonderful contrast to your girly outfit. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!