Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Architecture Tart Tuesday: Portsmouth and Chichester

Portsmouth anyone?

All photos taken by me.

When I was a child, I really loved this building.
It used to be a British Telecoms building, but I have no idea what it is now.



~~~

Catholic Church


~~~

Hayling Island
This building I believe is modern.



~~~

Sweet art deco house.
I took this years ago but may have recently bumped into the owners!




~~~

How about we move on to Chichester?

I am convinced this now demolished building used to be a cinema.


Don't these doors just scream cinema to you?




~~~

Chichester law Courts.
Well alright! The scene of the famous Rolling Stones trial in the 1960's.







Which is your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. Blimey, check out that curve! The cinema building was gorgeous, who doesn't enjoy an old cinema? I do love the handrails on the court steps though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the curve of the old cinema and the round windows in the old BT building - they remind me of Playschool! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, how I'd love to live in that art deco house. Loving the curvy cinema too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad that the former cinema was demolished. The others are so lovely, I hope they all stay up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!