Saturday, 28 December 2013

White Face Upon The Screen

Thank you for all your birthday wishes, it means a lot. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

Something a bit different today. I found this in my photobucket account. It is actually a photograph of me, taken by me, but was 'edited' by someone who was rather good at restoring old photographs. I have often been compared to a silent film starlet and this shows that off wonderfully I think. I do not though, have blue eyes; my eyes are brown but they do have the dark ring around the iris.


7 comments:

  1. The editing definitely created a vintage vibe which is very nice. I love playing with images like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I just love this picture! You look like a doll! Your eye lashes look amazing too. Have a Happy New Year!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! There's a touch of Lillian Gish about the shot - you look very fragile and ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Stunning Photo Melanie..... Absolutely Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen you in ages!!! Where oh where have you been?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it is always appreciated.
If by any chance you are asked for word verification, please let me know and I shall remove it.