I had originally purchased the fabric for a skirt but had a momentary lapse of brain power and didn't buy enough, so it sat in my fabric box for months. I had to decide what to do with it as it had got to the point that my fabric stash was out of control and oddments were prowling around the place in every room, like little fabric wild beasties (that needed taming). So when making my decision, and knowing there simply wasn't enough for any type of skirt, I went for a blouse. I used an original 1950's pattern which I have only used once before and have decided never to use again. I do not like the pattern, I kept having mishaps due to my difficulty in following it and I'm not even sure I really like the end result. I do though, adore the fabric as it has budgies upon it.
Due to my back, I couldn't use my sewing machine so it was all hand sewn (which was bad enough). Sorry for the small pictures but it was the best I could do and I know that had I not used these, then it would have taken me an age to get around to posting.