Tuesday, 18 December 2012

She Speaks!



Just a quicky, but remember when we went to London for The Zombies Mastertapes recording, which is documented here, well the b-side (questions and answers) was on last night and is up on the BBC website to listen to again, I don't know if the link and listen again feature will work for international readers, but go here to have a go. I'm on at about 4.42. I also speak again shortly after.
You'll actually get to hear me speak! It's worth a listen anyway as Colin has a beautiful speaking voice and it's a wonderful insight into a tremendous album.

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Ooooh, you have a nice voice! And I DO like his voice- it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you!
    You sounded really calm and collected. I wouldn't have guessed that you were nervous at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised myself to be honest, though I did cringe a little when it sounded like I said "Yah" In response to the question 'was it a favourite of mine'. I thought I sounded rather royal ;)

      Delete
  3. He does have a lovely voice, nice to hear you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it is always appreciated.
If by any chance you are asked for word verification, please let me know and I shall remove it.